Thursday, November 15, 2012

I have the DATA!!!!!!

Ever wonder what is selling around you?  If not, you should!  After all, our homes are one of the largest investments we will ever make.

Whether you purchased your home for $100,000 or $1,000,000 it’s a significant purchase that needs to be maintained and cared for in order to maintain its value.

With the state of the economy and housing numbers like a roller coaster I would be happy to share with you the sales data I have access to.

No matter where you live in Massachusetts, I can provide you with the most up to date and accurate sales information for you to compare to your own home. 

Simply email me where your home is located, what type of home (Single, multi, condo) with some specifics and I will send you accurate details of “Sold” homes similar to yours that have closed over the past 3-6 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment